5th Global Healthy Workplace Awards, Singapore 2017
Awards Documents & Information
- Previous Winners & Finalists
- Awards Background
- Join us! Singapore Summit, 2nd September 2017 - Book your tickets now!
Applications have now closed.
Applications for the 5th Global Healthy Workplace Awards have now closed. You can still however apply for our Certification Program, which gives you automatic entry to our 6th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit 2018
Singapore Awards 2017
Deadline: Applications Closed!
The Global Healthy Workplace Awards is designed for organisations implementing programs that excel in the creation of healthy workplaces. The Awards allow employers to compare and benchmark their programs to the global standard and, if successful, to celebrate their achievement and to distinguish themselves as an employer-of-choice when seeking to attracting new talent or retain existing employees. The Awards demonstrate an employer's focus on promoting a safe and healthy work environment and the health of its employees while producing business essential outcomes.
1. Submission timeframe for applications: Applications now closed
2. Applications are submitted in one of three categories:
a. Small and medium-sized organizations: with less than 500 employees in one or more countries
b. Large organizations: with more than 500 employees located in one country
c. Multinational organizations: with more than 500 employees in more than one country
3. To be eligible for Award consideration applicants must submit answers to all questions in the application and provide supporting documentation where indicated.
4. Applications are assessed by a panel of judges.
Benefits to Finalists
Two finalists per category will be invited to present their program at the forthcoming 5th Global Healthy Workplace Summit in Singapore on 2nd September 2017 in partnership with Health Promotion Board Singapore. Please note travel and accommodation is not paid for.
Benefits to Awards Winners
1. Winner of the prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award. One Finalist from each category will be declared an Award winner.
2. Featured as part of a twelve month global healthy workplace promotional program which involves high profile networking opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor of our 5th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit or if you have any questions, e-mail us at: email@example.com